From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:42:30 -0600
It installs all by itself from the unit.  You have to go online to pick your
number and as luck has it they didn't have a number in our area code.  Calls
to Canada and the US are free but you have to pay in advance for other
calls.  I think it's like .02 a minute to call England.  It's not very
expensive at all.  I got the jack for free because I paid for 5 years of
service in advance.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!