From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 23:23:06 -0400
Lou,

One of the neatest features in later versions of JAWS (I think it started
with version 14) is "Flexible Web."  This feature allows you to skip around
parts of a page that you don't care about, such as advertisement frames, and
begin reading exactly where you want on the page.  It takes some
experimentation to get it set up, but it does pretty well once you get it
working.  I use it to navigate the Kim Komando Web site which is one of the
busiest and most frustrating sites I've visited.

Steve