From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:44:34 -0500
Will try to work you, Lou.  I do have two complications though:  One is that
our three grand-kids are here, as our son and his wife continue to work on
their move from Missouri to Michigan, so I never quite know when
grand-parenting duty will call and what form it will take.  The second thing
is that I'm suffering from a nasty sinus infection that I have had for
almost 5 weeks now, and often have to take breaks to rest and let my meds
take effect.  I don't have much of a voice right now, so at least the QSO
would be CW!  (grin)

Good luck and have fun with W1AW/3!  I had an absolute blast when I did a
2-hour stint from here in Michigan back last February.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ