From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:51:59 -0500
Hi Kevin & Everyone;

The radio has a plastic case.  Its a high impact plastic.  It has to be
plastic so that the A M bar antenna will pick up through it.

I think that's better because plastic does not scratch as easy and you don't
need a leather case.

As I said in an earlier post, the radio is like a good book that you just
can't put down.

You really don't need the programming software but, if you have it it makes
life a lot easier and, it works well with JAWS.

Hope this helps.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV