From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:24:30 -0500
    Albert:

If I recall correctly, you can get a carrying case for the THF6A.

However, I also seem to recall that the case was not that sturdy, and did
not last very long, at least for me.

My solution was to go to a local cell phone store, and get a cell phone
carrying case.  I don't know what one I currently have, but it fit the THF6A
perfectly.

The only disadvantage is that you have to take the rig out of the case to
use it, but the case itself is very strong and the belt clip is quite
rugged.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ--original
 Message -----