From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2013 19:25:37 -0400
Well, thanks, Mark.

Again, in the case of the Pennsylvania QSO Party contest, I think I can get
by with just the wave file for the "call field" to give me a place marker.

But in other contests, with more data entry fields, this strategy may be a
bit more difficult to pull off.

Time and experimentation will give us the answers, I guess.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ