From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:01:26 -0400

	Ed,

When working split,press and hold the  little button with the dimple,
just to the right of the menu button.  This will put you on the TX VFO
for as long as you hold it in.   You can  tune the vfo knob and  listen
to the other stations in the pile and pick the spot you want.   Release
the button and  you are back to receiving on his  tx freq.

If you are not in split mode, and you press that button, all you get is
a boink.   I find this an easy way to see if I am in split mode or not.
    This button has a primary function in sat mode, but I never use that
mode.

73,  another Steve KW3A