From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:39:17 -0600
Hey All:
well, I got my IC T90A up and running again...had to pull out the little
circuit board that is for over charge protection and voltage regulation out
of the battery case, and all is well now...at least it works until I can get
a new battery.
So, i went to reprogram my IC T90A using the cst90a software and OPC478
cable I got with the radio originally, and at some point in the last year
and a half, the programming software on the computer has become corrupted.
When I try to open the CST90 software, i get a "Run-time error 339,
VSPRINT7.OCX" is invalid or the file is missing.
Not sure how this happened as I haven't removed anything to do with the
programming software.
It was working last time I used it like I said, about a year and ahalf ago.
So, I did a google search to see if I could redownload the software, but
apparently it's only availible on CD from ICom or at least, from one of
icoms dealers.
So, I have a registered copy of the software, the right cable, but I can't
program the radio.
I don't know where my original programming cd is after 3 moves, and I highly
doubt I can just call and ask for another copy as I probably didn't bother
to register the thing originally.
So, i'm wondering if anyone has the cst90 software that they can zip up and
send me so I can see if i can get this thing going again.
I can always reprogram manually, not a huge deal, but I would like to use
the software as I have the right cable etc.
it's already been perchased for my use, so I'm not requesting to pirate the
software, I just need a uncorrupted version is all.
73
Colin, V A6BKX