From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 07:39:53 -0500
I was given a radio with WIRES, not fusion but WIRES but there is less than
no use for it around here. My mobile was giving me problems so someone gave
me that to be the mobile but it's still in the house and the TM-271A that
was in the house is now in the car. If I fix the broken one, which I think I
can easily when I have time, it will likely go back in the house or car and
yaesu will be put aside.