From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:57:07 -0400
Sorry I missed the net today. ... Sounds like it was a good one.

Was finishing up mid-term grades, which are due tomorrow, so, unfortunately,
work duties called.

I agree on not doing the 20-meter net next Sunday: Oct 26.  I think the band
will simply be too crowded to assure a clear frequency throughout the hour.

May play in the CW Sweepstakes in two weeks, but may try to check into the
net that week-end anyway.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ