From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 20:27:39 -0700
I don't know about the high and low beeps on the volume controls.  I
thought it was perhaps group scanning, but I took a look at the manual
and see that is done done by pushing the tune button.  I'll do some more
looking.  AS far as the manual, have you checked icanworkthisthing.com

Someone did a very nice html version of the manual which should be up
there.  If not, I can sent it to you as well azs an html version of the
menus.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr