From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:17:38 -0600
hey John:
how do you control the sliders that are used for squelch, volume and vfo?
I can find the right place on the screen with jaws, but i have had very
inconsistent success moving the sliders...sometimes the right or left mouse
button on the num pad will make them go up or down, but often it goes from
zero to hero with one click, no volume to all volume, or squelch all the way
open to all the way shut.
Also, I find that direct frequency entry is pretty tricky and doesn't work
the way I thought it should...you are supposed to be able to open the edit
box and type in a frequency, but you have to type it in both fields and then
it doesn't always go to the frequency you punch in.
That all said, i was using a serial to USB converter that was flaky to say
the least...so that might have been part of the issue.
I was also using the ts2000 interface, so there might be some issues with
that particular interface that aren't apparent in others such as the ICOM or
yaesu screens.
73
Colin, V A6BKX