From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:14:26 -0400
Well, I take that back.  I just tried to access it and I guess they finally
got around to closing it down.  Like many others, I downloaded several books
last evening despite the glacial pace of the servers due, no doubt, to the
great demand.  Sure hope the shut-down will be short-lived.  Lou  WA3MIX