From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:35:02 -0400
Mark,

Good thing the Apostles didn't have to go through all that stuff.  You
should try being a Baptist.  All you need is a Bible and some folding
chairs and you are in business.

Good luck with the job search, new marriage, and future plans.  Hope to
hear you some Saturday on the 40 meter roundtable.

73, Steve KW3A