From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:55:45 -0400
I'm not sure what you mean, on my THF-6A, I have the power jack on bottom,
then the mic, then speaker jacks,  right above the power is just where the
little rubber covers for all the jacks is fastened to the radio unless I'm
completely out in my own planet and you're talking about something all
together different.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3