From:
jim johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:08:59 -0500
Hello Walter,
Ok, do you have the web tranceiver program installed and configured for the
handiham remobe base?  Setting it up can be a little difficult.  Did you
give Pat your skype user name and also a password to use for the remobe
base?  The remobe base has been off for a day or so, but tomorrow I will see
if I can help you get on there.  Write me off list at
[log in to unmask] and give me the details of what you have already
set up and configured.
Jim wb4kmq