From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:15:51 -0400
    Steve:

Could you tell me what you mean by digital voice keying?

How exactly does that make your contesting easier?

I too have trouble with serial numbers sometimes, because I'm trying to send
CW, or talk on SSB and work with Jaws at the same time.

Every once in a while, I get one off on the serial number, because I try to
do things by memory to a certain extent, so, like you, I'm always trying to
improve things.

Maybe the best thing would be for you to e-mail me privately so that we
don't clutter up the list.

Hopefully, I'm not asking dum questions here.  HI!  HI!

Just for the record, my main HF rig is an Icom 746, and I am using the N3FJP
logging software with Jaws 7.0 and Windows XP.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ