From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:44:59 -0500
Yeah, it's the same univ, Barb.

Keeping me out of trouble????

Well, that's a matter of opinion, I guess, and depends on who you talk to on
any given day!  (smile)

The main problem with an administrative position like this is that you will
never keep everyone happy.  Or, to put it another way, someone will always
be unhappy with something you've done, decided, or said.

But, I guess I'll continue to be ok if I can keep the majority of people
happy, especially those who really matter.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ