From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:14:23 -0500
Pat,

Although I don't have a Flex radio, I downloaded Power Sdr to test drive it
with JAWS.  I could access some, but not all of the controls, perhaps
because I didn't actually have a radio hooked up.  I haven't tried this, but
I heard that you can get more control of the software if you're using
Shuttle Pro, which has a keypad that can be configured to control many
different programs, Power SDR being one of them.  Maybe that would give us
the kind of access we want, but I still think that it won't quite be the
same as turning the knobs on an actual radio.  Still, though, you just can't
beat the features you get with a Flex radio.

Steve