From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:07:14 -0400
Ray,

I have the Rt Systems software for the TH-F6A, and the Wouxun portables and
they both are accessible in every respect.  The only caveat is that you must
use NVDA.  Jaws and Windoweyes don't work with them at all.

Given the information above I am going to take a guess that the Baofeng
software is designed as far as user interface goes the same way that the F6A
and Wouxun are.

In addition I suggest you buy the Rt Systems cable as well.  You don't have
to mess around with drivers at all.  You plug the cable into the usb port,
the system recognizes it and hand shakes.  After that the software just
loads and works.

That has been my experience with the two Rt Systems packages I own.

I hope this helps.

Dave