From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:13:56 -0400
That's what I'm thinking about doing, the problem is, the allergy attack I
have from it is so severe, I'd rather have the flu any day. I'm going to try
that next time I have no choice but to be under there for something, I'm not
going to make a special trip under just to reroute those wires and risk
triggering that again, I triggered it last month and that's enough for now I
should have done it while I was under that time but I was in a hurry to do
what I was doing.