From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:26:37 -0600
If they really wanted to stimulate the economy and involve the blind, the
elimination of the earnings test for SSDI recipients should have been a part
of that package.  We have needed this for years, but have always been fought
for stupid reasons.  If we had that protection, we could take better jobs
without fear of losing our benefits.  But as usual, we are never considered
when jobs are created.
Harvey