From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:39:28 -0400
I would encourage you to get the software for the VX-8R as long as it is
made by RT. Systems Inc.

The new ICOM software is a little more tricky but it is workable.

When I had a 208H, I used ICOM's software and it was like a treeview and a
listview.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389