From:
Cathy Larkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:16:49 -0400
Steve I think he said he has an iPod so when I download mine it's on wifi and Amazon can recognize the device either using wifi or if you have iTunes, regardless if you buy it on Amazon, it is on your account on Amazon and it also would be stored on iCloud as well, but you  must have the "Kindle" app for iPod or iPad or iPhone loaded on all devices…all I have is Apple products and it works easy for me. I think that it "simulates" a Kindle whether you have a real Kindle or not…might help to go back to Amazon and get "support" and see if they can help, Amazon is really great about that sort of thing, hope any of this makes sense :-))