From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:42:39 -0500
Matt,

In no particular order:  Try grounding the case of the computer to the
shack ground.   Try plugging the wall warts for any affected gear
(speakers, network switch) into a outlet on a different circuit than the
radio's power supply.   Invest in ferrites and clamp  things like pc
speaker cables, wall wart cables, etc.  Of course be sure your coax
connections are good and tight.

Did this just start?   If so, have you made any recent changes to the
station or pc?

I'm sure you will get other suggestions, and probably better ones.  good
luck. Steve  KW3A