From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:29:07 -0800
Mike,

Thanks for making the subject relevant to the content.  Unfortunately, I
missed much of this thread since I don't have a woxun and just stupidly
assumed the original thread was totally related to that.

So, exactly what are these batteries, who makes them, and is there some
sort of name one can look for in trying to locate them.  I'm interested
in double a and also tripple a sizes.

Thanks and thanks again Mike for changing the subject.

Don w6smb

,