From:
Russell Schermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:27:32 -0700
I am not and never been a JAWS user. I know that not all upgrades count
against one's SMA, but it seems that jaws does major upgrades more
frequently than Window-eyes. I think both manufacturers gouge the customers
when it comes to upgrades especially if you don't purchase an SMA and don't
upgrade every time a new upgrade comes out.