From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 11:23:04 -0330
Howard:

Yes Mal recommends neutralization and bius adjustments and he did that already for me. What is key up?
I get my readings in the CW/tune mode which is a continuous carrier. However in SSB, I can count 1,2,3,4 etc and get a peak reading when I it 4 and get about 175/180W SSB. SSB output is controlled by the mic gain on this rig.
I think the only thing left to do when she comes back is to adjust the EQ a little, I could add a little higher frequency to my transmitted audio. Right now, the EQ is in the default.

73:
Mike VO1AX