From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:31:59 -0400
Gee tom, are you sure you are a real ham and not a CBer in disguise?   Real
hams are supposed to have their CQ zone, ITU zone, and 6 character grid
square  stored in their magic decoder ring for just such an emergency.

You are still in zone 4 for the time being.   But after the big earthquake
takes away the west coast and they redraw the maps, you may be beachfront in
zone 3.

73, Steve KW3A