From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:55:23 -0500
I don't know about them but voicewing will route the 922 calls to what ever
911 gets you in the area you're calling from in most if not all cases. I'll
always have my cell phone and very likely the VOIP phone line, but when I
move out of this house which I'm sure will happen some day and live on my
own, I'll not be having a phone line beyond that voip line and my cell for
emergencies like I use now.