From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 21:35:55 -0400
I plan to be on a little. 75 meters might be more free of QRN than normal,
so don't count it out. And we have had some sporadic-E now and then, unusual
for this late in the summer, so 10 or 15 could open to somewhere at any
time. My rotor control box is still out of commission, so the beam is
pointed north-northeast. Fortunately, the front-to-back and front-to-side
ratios are not infinite, so I can still work some folks.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com