From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:28:41 -0500
That sounds like you maybe are transmitting but changed your offset amount or direction.

If you want to do a full reset, hold down menu while turning the radio on. Wait a second after the beep, and then let go. Press confirm twice. That should reset everything but keep your memory channels intact.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962