From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:14:36 -0400
  Shaun:

I, and probably plenty of others on this list agree with you.

But, somehow, it's hard to get the obvious through to the people that really
matter.

It just amazes me, for example, that LDG comes up with some top knotch and
very affordable talking watt meters (i.e. the TW1 and TW2), only to have
them discontinued for whatever reason several years down the road.

This adaptive technology thing is something we have to keep pushing.  And,
maybe one way to do so is show how sighted folks can benefit from it too.

I would think it's sure nice to be doing something and not have to look at
the screen on the radio or the meter all the time.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ