From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:31:45 -0400
	I have been shown how to crossband by having one repeater on 2
meters on a band, and then set a frequency in the 440 band to use
with my HT.  So I can be outside or around the house, and hit the
repeater through the Kenwood.  Can you control the radio from your HT?
I think it was discribed once, but I can't find it.  It is great even
this way, because I can't hit the repeater with my HT, so I can
through the Kenwood.  I have checked the tutorials and I am not
finding anything on crossband.
Thanks
Mike Barnard
KD2CDU