From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:10:28 -0600
Hi April,

You might check with Handihams; www.handiham.org  I am sure that they could
be of help.

In the past, there were a number of computer based C W speed building and
practice programs.  Guess I'm getting old; I can't remember the names of
any of them.

Welcome to the hobby; glad you are pursuing your Morse code.  It is still a
fun way to communicate.

If I may be of any help, please feel free to contact me.