From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:35:51 -0400
Hi,

Windows 8 is not so bad.  It boots up much faster than any previous version
of windows and is more secure.  You can get to the desktop by hitting
windows D several times,though the search feature of windows 8 is not as
good as it was in windows 7.  You will also have to download a third party
dvd player as Microsoft was forced to remove it from windows media player.
VLC media player is a good free player.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]