From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 22:22:19 -0500
Happy New Year everyone!

Great message Jim. It's good to see some traffic on the list.

I know I've been silent of late, but work has had me traveling a lot and I
am now a brand-new, first-time grandfather and our new grandson, along with
my son and daughter-in-law have been living with us since just prior to the
birth of my grandson in October. We've gone from being a family of 2 to a
family of 5. So, my free time has been severely limited.

I still plan to fire off an occasional topical email to this list, though.

Monitor till it hertz!

Ron Miller