From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 05:02:26 -0400
Tom,
I applaude your decision to step back from the work related stresses. Far to
often we disregard the warning signs that our body sends us and, then, all
of a sudden, we're an S K.

Take care of yourself, play on the ham bands, read some good books and enjoy
that special time with your XYL and whatever family members you can.

Best 73's,
Albert, WA7FXB