From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:20:42 -0400
Alan:

Well, so far, I've received the suggestions you have read on the list
regarding CW type, and X M Log, so they are the options I will pursue if it
turns out that the N3FJP software does not have what I need.

As I indicated in my previous post, I think I'm a pretty good CW operator
with my Bencher paddle, but sending the code via the computer keyboard seems
like an interesting capability to try, and would then be another tool in my
operating toolbox should the need to use it arise someday.

I'll keep you and everyone posted on how things turn out as I work on this
further.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ