Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:52:50 -0500
Butch,

If you look at the keyboard layout article on Icanworkthisthing.com, you will
find many of your questions answerede.  For example, the TX Monitor function
is switched on by tapping the function key followed by the middle key in the
lefthand column of buttons immediately to the left of the tuning knob.
Steve, K8SP