From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:23:58 -0500
    Eric:

First of all, welcome to the list.  You will find a bunch of neat people
here with lots of information to share.

Your thoughts on possible VHF/UHF rigs seem to be in line with the
conventional wisdom out there in terms of accessibility, etc.

As for hooking up a power supply, what I do is first get some sighted
assistance so I know which wire is positive, and which is negative, and then
I put dymo tape labels on the wires accordingly.  The second step is to
label the luggs on the power supply itself.  This can also be done with dymo
tape.

All you do then is match labels on the wires with those on the supply, and
you're good to go.

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from tom Behler: Kb8TYJ