From:
Doug Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:11:10 -0700
Hi Steve,

In mmtty.ini, SQLevel varies from 0 - 1024, and is expressed in scientific
notation: 0.000000e+00 - 1.024000e+03. You need to close and reopen MMTTy
for this change to take affect, because mmttyini is only read at program
startup. This value is also apparently written to userpara.ini under the
[section] which corresponds to the profile you are using, but that file
seems only to be written at program close. (My friend dind't spend any time
switching profiles to verify this, though.)

ERemote.txt contains information on how to control MMTTY through another
program. So, if you are a Windows programmer, you can write an application
which will send and receive  windows messages to MMTTY. The list of messages
you can send/receive seems quite comprehensive, including a message for
setting the squelch level. Neat stuff!

--Doug, AC7T