From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:23:33 -0400
they can't do anything useful at all when their primary consideration is how to stay in power an dhow to screw us.  we need term limits!!!!!!! if every single elected official had no more than 2 terms for life all of this crap would go away like magic. cause they would all have to go back to a real job in which they would be vulnerable to real working condiditios that they put into being. same goes for  all offices. make them all work.  make them go back to work.  I guarantee if obama had to work for a living after being the president he would change his tune drastically