From:
Paul WR1X <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul WR1X <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:18:33 -0400
Good evening to all,

I am looking for somebody to help in getting WriteLog to speak.  Getting
this logging program to talk as you tab to each window of information in the
log entry will benefit anybody that would like to use this logging program.
It comes up talking but the few items I've run into so far include stopping
the _ , underline, from speaking as it's like a blinking cursor.
Secondly. Labeling the windows of Call, QTH, RST, name and all the other
regular info that's in a log entry.  This amount of information would change
depending upon what contest or daily log.

Please don't write and tell me to go and read the script writing manual or
another book to learn how to do this.  If you're willing to help contact me
direct and we'll work out details.

Thank you and 73,

Paul C. Bolduc

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Amateur radio call:  WR1X

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America