From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:38:03 -0400
Anthony,

Yes to both questions.  However, you'll need a list of the menu items
because the VGS-1 tells you the numbers, but not the names.  It does,
however, speak numeric values, and words like "off" and "on."  In some
cases, it spells words like "a l l" and "c u r r e n t."  It also reads the
names of the PF keys instead of giving them numeric values like it does in
the 480.

Steve