From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:08:29 -0500
Congrats, Mike, on a great effort.

I ended up with 320 contacts in just under 10 hours of operating, and will
post more details once I work with my log a bit and view my stats for each
band.

The NAQP contests continue to be up there among my favorites, during the
typical contest year, and I'm looking forward to the SSB event next
week-end.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ