From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:18:52 -0600
Absolutely nothing, that's the American way.  Just don't expect that anybody
is going to give it to you.  Whether you deserve it or not, it's not going
to plop in to your mailbox.  Equality is and has always been taken.  It
can't be given.  Those who have more of it, are going to resist giving some
of what they have up.  The problem is not that we don't get more unearned
income, the crime is that 70 per cent of us aren't given the chance to prove
our value.  The first thing we can stop wasting, is the resource called
"human beings".