Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:43:07 -0600
I have one of these and must tune for each band.  I am using a ts570 and with
the internal tuner I cannot tune for 160, 60, or 30 mete5rs.  I can also not
tune the bottom section of the 10 meter band up to about 28.398 or so but other
than that it does an excellent job for me.  It does tune out better on 20 meters
than other bands but does an excellent job from 80-12 nd for most of 10 for me.
I have decided that if I connect one end via a switch and essentially double the
length of one leg I should be able to use it for 160 meters as well.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP, R/D - AU
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html