From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 21:57:40 -0600
sounds like you have one of the repeater squelch tail eliminator functions
still turned on.
Turn off anything to do with repeater tail, squelch tail or reverse squelch
or squelch burst off in the menus.
It's all documented in the eyes free guide, so just go through and make sure
all that stuff is off and that little delay will go away.
Our UHf repeater has a very very short repeater tail on it, and if we forget
to turn off the tx drop delay, we don't even hear the little tail on the
repeater.

73
Colin, V A6BKX