From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:30:36 -0700
Hi Richard,
    I was wondering if the trouble you have with clicking on a send mail
link in an E-Mail and it opening a MS Word document is consistent with all
E-Mails. You see I receive E-Mail prayer requests from a prayer book website
and sometimes when I click the mail to link it opens a website instead. I
finally figured out their system but on the other hand they are the only
ones I have that trouble with. So, it would appear it is specific to their
system.
    Just a thought.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com